Thursday, October 24, 2013

Gratitude

Today while sitting at work, I realized how special individuals are. Sometimes we loose that focus. I have so many amazing people in my life, I cannot begin to tell you how blessed I am. 

This morning I decided to skip class and sleep in a little bit. It was just a nice morning to be at home and relax a little bit! I got to talk to one of my missions companions, and then hang out with my mom and my little nephew. The Facebook messages and Instagram pictures will always still be there. The small moments of being silly with your mom and nephew will never be. I'm going to try and "disconnect" and pay attention to the ones I love! 

It reminds me of my Savior who feels everything I go through. He knows the desires of my heart and the love I have for others he has for me! I realized I'm able to share that love with others. Love is something that has always come to me pretty easily. I sometimes can become a momma bear if someone I love gets hurt, but then you remember they are children of God too. My Savior is there Savior and loves them just as much as he loves me. I may not understand what they are going through, but he does.

It's something I am eternally grateful for. Today I am just grateful. Life is a little easier when we remember the important people and the than the important things. 

Today I am grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment